Sunday, November 20, 2011

Through the Looking Glass


It's been a while seNse i'Ve had a cHaNce to wRite aboVe tHe door or sit aMoNgst mad people aNd discuss tHe eNdless possibilities yet to be exploRed.
My most receNt fiNdiNgs iN life haVe validated aNd coNfiRmed that iN tHe midst of coNteMpt coMes cuRiosity to leaRn.  I'Ve seen feAr aNd coNfusioN, uNceRtaiNty aNd moRe, so I coNfide with tHe RaVeN aNd let my thoughts soRe.  Is it eVeR possible to fiNd peace aMoNgst a mad society, of those who liVe to hate, who eNcouRage disbelief?  I'm not suppose to dRaw outside tHe liNes, scorNed for beiNg cReAtiVe aNd mocked for beiNg cuRious of waNtiNg to leaRn moRe.
"Seek aNd ye shall fiNd" but be weAry oN tHe path YOU choose to follow.  Question eVeRytHiNg but neVer tRust uNless it's by your oWn woRds aNd not that of aNotHeR aNd alWays disceRn tHe middle space between Tweedledee aNd Tweedledum to fiNd tHe tRuth, wHeN faced with peculiar situations...
I haVe heaRd couNtless bRoKeN woRds fRoM LaNd LaW to Religion but tHe oNe place I fiNd tHe most babble, aRe tHe woRds that go uNwRitteN.  To haRm with such foRce or iNteNt to distRoy, oNly sHoWs actioNs of weAkeNess witHiN a sMall voice.  So I coNtiNue to press foRwaRd as I tHuMb through tHe pages, researching aNd hopiNg to fiNd facts aNd figuRes.  It must be fact if fouNd iN a Book but wHeN pReseNted with authoRity beyoNd what i'Ve leaRned, i'M not alloWed to resource or discover aNd ceRtaiNly neVer to discern.  Crazy aM I to tHiNk such a thought, to be iNtelligeNt fRoM life's expeRieNces for oNce.  Who aM I to tHiNk that wHeN giVeN aN open caNvas iN life, that i'M not allowed to be faithful iN what I belieVe iN.  Such noNseNse aNd coNtRived woRds is tHe laNguage I heAr, of voices lost iN a maddeNiNg woRld.  UnceRtaiN yet so quick aNd coNfideNt to destroy fRoM a place of feAr. 
PeRhaps liViNg aNd wRitiNg outside tHe liNes is tRuly best to be seeN by tHe naked eye.  Maybe tHeN can woRds be exposed iNto actioNs rarely heArd, wHeRe tHiNgs uNdiscoVeRed can be taught or leaRned, wHeRe sileNce can be bRoKeN by aN uNbRokeN woRd.

aRt jourNal of www.poeticgarden.com