Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girlfriends

when you are not given a handbook in life and feel absolutely lost, alone and afraid, girlfriends become your rock and foundation. They become my family, they help me regain strength in my wings to fly. They give me courage to love myself and to never stop dreaming. No matter how young or old, women are such strong creatures
Queens of the World, fast, assertive, sharp, strong, wise and honored by many.
For that I am truly grateful. Here I start a new journey in my life and I find myself surrounded my beautiful women that teach me what I need to know in life. They provide me guidance and help me along my life's path. "a friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart"
It's nice to know that on this new journey in my life, my friends are there holding my hand.
to read the journal entries behind this scrapbook go to: kkrafts.xanga.com