Saturday, January 2, 2010

my thoughts on '2009


so hear is where my heart lands. I got more sick, found a great new set of doctors. Discovered more about my health that gave me new insight on my life's journey. Gained friendships, lost some, had the 3rd most wonderful day of my life happen to me. Got a furry companion, lost a furry companion. Gained a free fish bowl game on my Facebook that gives me the comfort of taking care of something though...
ended the year penniless and broken but one things for certain as hard as the year was I realized I was never once poor... because I fell in love for the first time. I fell in love with life, my children, my design work and last but not least... myself.
I say all and all that '2009 wasn't so bad after all.

"In order to Live you must be dreaming, Blessed Be Katie from Poeticgarden.com