Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Poetic GaRdeNs jourNal



TakiNg Flight


Inhale aNd believe what I see, what I feel aNd what I know. A soul cannot live without flying, it cannot grow. I cannot render to those who do not believe. They do not see what I see, they do not feel what I feel. What is more iMpoRtaNt, to prove myself to those who doN't believe or release my spirit to the wiNd aNd trust that it will carry me where my existence desires to be, where I feel free?
I cannot keep myself restrained aMoNgst those who aRe afraid to fly.
My wiNgs aRe meant to soar, to feel scared for a moment in tiMe. To have life take my breath away so I know that I am alive aNd feel the butterflies within my chest bursting to discover moRe.
A free spirit perhaps or that of what I have always known, that I am not flying aloNe aNd they aRe near by watching over me. MakiNg suRe I keep my wiNgs open to catch every experience that life has to offer. I will always honor what has kept me in flight...precious beiNgs, my precious faiRies that live aMoNgst the hidden crevices of MotHeR NatuRe. I am blessed to have tHeM in my woRld aNd will never be afraid to sHaRe what bRiNgs me absolute peace.
~By poeticgarden.com