Friday, September 17, 2010

Poetic GaRdeN News ~tHaNk You!!!



Ann fRoM simplythebestcreations.com
who makes beautiful haNd paiNted cReAtioNs fRoM oRnaMeNts to HoMe Decor
was very gracious to invite 'Poetic GaRdeN' onto her radio show
that runs every Friday night between 7-10pm pst on KSGVradio.com here in California to chat about the aRt WoRk.

tHaNk You to Ann aNd Dennis for the great laughs aNd for allowiNg me the opportunity to shaRe my woRk aNd to all of my supportive fRieNds aNd Fans that called in for support. There is no way I could have had the courage to do this without all of you aNd the continuous belief you have in Poetic GaRdeN.


CoMe joiN me in the cRaft GaRdeN aNd eNjoy the Magic of dReAmiNg at: kkrafts.blogspot.com

~Blessed Be fRoM the 'hobbit house' of poeticgarden.com