Sunday, June 26, 2011

aRt in Review




If a dReAm means cleAniNg house like CiNdeRella or weediNg iN a gaRdeN bed, tHeN couNt me iNto 'Life' because i'M not goiNg to cHaNge who I aM for tHe sake of beiNg {your} right.
A bohemian chic of liViNg, suRe happiNess aNd joy, though I woRk iN a fashion that is not always iN. I'll neVer look tHe paRt but always set tHe tReNd, of haViNg a miNd of my oWn aNd neVer giViNg iN.
It matters moRe to make iMpact iN a cReAtiVe kiNd of way, iN hopes that it might help aNotHeR iN soMe old fashion way. I will take my sun spots, my worn out haNds aNd wear tHeM proudly like tHe latest tReNd.
It woN't matter if my clothes aRe toRn, what matters is that I do. I will neVer fit tHe 'noRm' because of what I kNoW is tRue. I aM not what YOU cReAte because I haVe my oWn to deSigN. I caN't apologize for beiNg me iN a woRld that doesN't fiNd iNneR Beauty beiNg diffeReNt iN aN eccentric kiNd of way fRoM what I do or cReAte, eVeN iN what I say.
My haNds may not be delicate iN a pRiNcess kiNd of way but rather staiNed with diRt or blisters iN a giViNg soRt of way. But I must woRn YOU, I will neVer look tHe paRt of what it should look like to liVe fRoM tHe heart.
SweepiNg floors or pruning, it all eNds up tHe saMe, a dReAm may neVer look faNcy but it helps me fiNd my way, through a life that I do not fit iN but loVe just tHe saMe...
Because it teaches me how to be uNique iN a BeAutiFuL soRt of way.

8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook aRt WoRk
copyrights of poeticgarden.com
deSigN #148 'Inner Beauty'
Original Issued Date: November '2010
Poetic GaRdeN faiRy StoNes
MakiNg MeMoRies {Note WoRthy} Brads
Webster's Pages 'Your Life. BeAutiFuL'