Wednesday, June 15, 2011

tiMe of Gratitude


I aM tRuly huMbled by tHe aMouNt of support I haVe recieVed iN my life's jourNey receNtly aNd waNted to take a moMeNt to say "tHaNk YOU". I was faced with aN eNduRaNce challenge that quite hoNestly took me off my feet. HoldiNg my breath, addiNg it up or tRyiNg to piN it all doWn but I caN't aNd I doN't tHiNk I eVeR will.
I haVe so much to say but caN't seem to express it quite fast eNough. I woNdeR if... oh bother let me see if I can explain this a better way...
fRoM tHe tiMe that Poetic GaRdeN announced updates of tHe new expaNded product liNe, so much has happened. Neither good bad or iNdiffeReNt, it will neVer make aNy seNse, so rather tHaN tRyiNg to explain tHe details, I will just wRite...
Of all tHe trials aNd tribulations that I had to go through in a veRy short period of tiMe, I aM tRuly grateful for a gift that was giVen to me.
HaViNg to pause to re focus eVeRytHiNg iN tHe gaRdeN. I realized it staRted makiNg seNse...
yesterday I was out collectiNg spRiNg weeds aNd fouNd myself sayiNg sileNt prayers uNdeR my breath, hopiNg that my woRds would be heard by tHe 'daNdelioNs' I iMagiNed that with eVeRy seed that blew aWay iN tHe wiNd, was a tRial that fadded aWay fRoM my life. UsiNg this as a great visual throughout my prayer, I staRted heaRiNg tHe biRds siNg aNd tHe tears began to flow. I realized that I had not heard this type of siNgiNg iN such a loNg tiMe, a tRue testament of how BeAutifuL MotHeR NatuRe is wHeN YOU need to hear her tHe most...
tHeN tHe {addiNg up paRt} began to siNk iN wHeN I discovered a quote that was posted oN facebook

{ "Stress Kills. A mortgage is not worth dyiNg for. Once YOU realize daNdelioNs aRe edible, YOU know YOU aRe alWays taken caRe of." ~by Markus Rothkranz }

tHaNk YOU for helpiNg me make better seNse of it all... 'life' that is aNd your coNtiNued coMpassion aNd belief iN Poetic GaRdeN, I couldN't be wHeRe I aM today without each aNd eVeRyoNe of YOU. ~Blessed Be fRoM my gaRdeN to yours www.poeticgarden.com

Google iMage by www.architectureblog.org