Sunday, July 17, 2011

faiRy StoNes



iNtroduciNg a New Season of Poetic GaRdeN
faiRy StoNes

{a gift of iNspiRatioN a tiNy bit of hope a place of woNdeR
a spaRk of Magic for the Soul
tReAsuRes left unseen, tRiNkets nestled aMoNgst the forest floor...

the faiRies took me to a place I remember a place I have been before
visions and iMages kept within my dReAms, a place within my HeaRt I have seen
never to forget or part from what I know
an oRdiNaRy Miracle a seed of wisdom I will always have
for what my gRaNdMotHeR taught me and what I will forever hold
faiRy StoNes left behind a gift to me was left to fiNd
as a reMiNder of what my HeaRt can see
a gliMpse of the wiNgs she has given to me}


~~~
Glass {faiRy StoNe} Baubles, captuRiNg dReAmy iMages
that can be used iN aNy aRt, ATC, ACEO, Craft, Scrapbook Project


Details & ListiNg NuMber: {out of stock}

*fall collection available for a short tiMe

copyrights of www.poeticgarden.com aNd associated archives
Dedicated to HeaVeNly FatHeR, my children aNd my faiRies