Saturday, July 2, 2011

Through the Looking Glass

fouNd myself wRitiNg with tHe RaVen today wHeN I should be woRkiNg iN tHe gaRdeN... so much to do. tHe eNtiRe day fRoM tHe moMeNt I woke up to this veRy moMeNt I post this aRt JourNal eNtRy at 5:47p.m. Utah tiMe.
A 'Yin~YaNg' kiNd of day has coMe oVer me {like a giaNt title waVe of life, neither Good Bad or in diffeReNt is tHe saMe as sayiNg... I feel like I grew up like a GiaNt Roller Coaster iN life} aNd as paiNful aNd scaRy that process was... I wouldN't cHaNge this moMeNt iN my life for aNytHiNg...
after seaRchiNg my trusted Wikipedia oNliNe, I discoVeRed this woRd that best describes what I aM feeliNg iN my life at tHe moMeNt

Surrealism is a cultural movement that began in the early 1920s, and is best known for the visual artworks and writings of the group members.

Surrealist works feature the element of surprise, unexpected juxtapositions and non sequitur; however, many Surrealist artists and writers[who?] regard their work as an expression of the philosophical movement first and foremost, with the works being an artifact. Leader André Breton was explicit in his assertion that Surrealism was above all a revolutionary movement.

Surrealism developed out of the Dada activities during World War I and the most important center of the movement was Paris. From the 1920s onward, the movement spread around the globe, eventually affecting the visual arts, literature, film and music of many countries and languages, as well as political thought and practice, philosophy and social theory.

haViNg a surreal moMeNt, ironic that it happens to fall oVer tHe 4th of July weekeNd aNd within tHe saMe moNth as my biRthday... I will take this surreal moMeNt for all that it has to offer aNd coNsideR it peRfect this day foRwaRd...

aRt JourNal of www.poeticgarden.com