Monday, November 18, 2013

Poetic GaRdeN NeWs aNd Updates

 


It's tHat tiMe of tHe season again wHeRe a lot of cHaNges haVe happeNed witHiN tHe gaRdeN.
A lot of spiRituaL aNd heAltH gRoWiNg paiNs.  I aM truly gRateFuL for tHose wHo haVe been siNceRe with tHeiR {LoVe} aNd support, truly BelieViNg aNd taking to HeArt tHis Life's JouRney of miNe... as I stRiVe eAch day to gRoW eVeN stRoNgeR with my HeAveNly FatHeR.
I haVe had to face aNd oVeRcoMe a few cHallaNges settliNg iNto tHe new aRt space.
With self reliance goals clashing with liMited resources fRoM eVeRy angle, I aM needing to siMplify tHe way I publish oN all 3 Blogs which iNcludes tHe way I feAtuRe New aRt Pieces
or jourNal oN tHe educational NSD~Blog.
Lets face it, protecting and defending tHe HuMaN/Civil aNd Disability Rights
iN tHe CoNstitutioN has wiped this MoMma out!
My main focus at tHis tiMe is needed iN tHe dReAmiNg, cReAtiNg aNd iNspiRatioN
depaRtMeNt for tHe HeAltH aNd Well~BeiNg of tHe GaRdeN.

NoNe tHe less gRateFuL for wHat resources I do haVe; I will be diRectiNg most of my eNeRgy toWaRds facebook aNd beiNg brief heRe oN tHe main blog.  You will discover moRe aRt WoRk aNd a laRgeR poRtfolio through facebook.  I will also haVe a New Album sHoWiNg all of tHe cuRreNt cReAtioNs available for puRcHase. 
My 100% WoRld Record feedback History oN ebay is wHeRe I staRted oNliNe selliNg years ago.
Paypal process will reMaiN tHe saMe aNd faNs of tHe GaRdeNs aRt WoRk, know of tHe loyalty of tHe puRcHasiNg/sHippiNg process I provide. 

aRt Pieces will be feAtuRed heRe oN tHe main blog aNd through Facebook
{Katie Poeticgarden aNd Poeticgarden.com}
I will also be sloWiNg doWn oN tHe Educational NSD-Blog for a while... i'M tiRed!

LiViNg oN a sNail Pace old Apple faithful coMputeR, I aM also liMted oN wHat I can do these days iNcludiNg 'plug-in updates'  ***Email is down so please message me with kiNd aNd supportive WoRds through Facebook to inquire of 'Special Orders' or to purchase wHat is currently available.
It's gReAt retuRniNg to tHe aRt Studio doiNg wHat I {LoVe}... dReAmiNg aNd cReAtiNg!  I haVe plaNted a few new seeds {Goals} iN tHis Life's JourNey of miNe aNd value all tHe BeAutiFuL Artists aNd fRieNds tHat help tHis path gRoW iN {LoVe}
tHaNk YOU for BelieViNg iN tHe GaRdeN

~NaMaste aNd Blessed Be 
poeticgarden.com