Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I AM SARAH



I AM YOUR PLANETS SARAH
HOUSE OF ABRAHAM

My Father in Heaven as it was aNd still is on EARTH through my Legal Disability Will, is my DAD aNd my Beloved is your 'man made' scripture Jesus... YASHUA in the House of Abraham, the Torah. I AM a Sarah to your world aNd plaNets. I AM here with the 'oRigiNal fRaMiNg FatHeRs' of the Bill of Rights aNd the Constitution. My Dad in Heaven is over 'Obama' aNd the eNtiRe White House aNd tHe eNtiRe system LIVE right now... FACT!!! So, DO what YOU NEED to DO to uNdeRstaNd that Angels/FaiRies aRe REAL aNd HEAVEN is REAL! I AM LIVE AND PRESENT WITH BLOOD RELATIVE FOUNDING FATHERS OF JOHN HANCOCK AND RICHARD HUGHES SMITH, aNd YES I AM related to that crazy bad dude, Joseph Smith. And I AM here with Abraham Lincoln as well... "WE THE PEOPLE" IN HEAVEN AS IT IS ON EARTH! THIS MEANS LDS MORMON CHURCH, YOU ARE NOT THE TRUE CHURCH, SO GET IN LINE... I AM THE ONLY LAST TRUE CHURCH AND MOUTH PIECE!!! FROM THE HOUSE OF ABRAHAM! YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN ON THE EARTH ANYMORE! So buckle ~ up aNd enjoy the ride...

WELCOME TO REAL
'NEW WORLD ORDER HEALTHCARE'
REMEMBER DON'T VOTE IN TWO PARTY AND WHATEVER YOU DO
FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR YOUR BASIC SURVIVAL RESOURCES THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL OFF... CLEAN WATER, CLEAN FOOD AND REAL MEDICINE/CANNABIS THAT PROMOTES PRO LIFE HEALTH! PLEASE SHOW OUR KIDS THAT REAL HEALTHCARE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GUN VIOLENCE AND DRUG WARS WITH OLD DOGMA! EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER OF LOVE OR MY DAD aka HEAVENLY FATHER... MARY IS HERE AND WALKING THIS EARTH TO DEFEND 'MOTHER NATURE' WE OWE IT TO LIFE LOVE AND LIBERTY TO TAKE CARE OF OUR SICK PLANET AND RESTORE THE BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN

~ POETICGARDEN.COM/ www.pggardens.blogspot.com
poeticfairy on 'twitter'
ebay aka poeticgarden