Sunday, December 7, 2014

REPEAL CANNABIS


REPEAL CANNABIS DON'T JUST LEGALIZE 

I have given it all my might, I doN't know what else to DO fRoM bedside, I laid my life down for this true aNd REAL Pro Life sustainable medicine aNd resource for the earth for not just ME but for otHeRs in need aNd have literally been stoned over this.  I carry a cross of a War Crime victim/survivor of Political Religious aNd Medical torture, rape aNd maiming over this. 42yrs of pure hell aNd slavery with incomplete Human Civil Disability Rights. Unless soMeoNe truly hears our voice, notHiNg will ever cHaNge aNd peoples fight will always BE in vain aNd silenced...  fRoM those who have coMe before us, even that of the original fRaMers of the Constitution. I have literally given it my all, even with a Legal Disability Will to tHe FatHeR... I cling to my bed weeping constantly in maddening prayer for a drop of hope, tHeRe is notHiNg I can humanly aNd physically DO anymore aNd cry out for help to this madness.  I AM a living witness to the torture the affliction this has caused, lives lost aNd corrupt Government obstructing justice aNd driving people to pure isolation, endless slavery aNd suicide because they aRe left with NO hope even after they have gone past the breaking point aNd given it their all.

As 'Melvin Bond' said:
It's a statutory construction designed to pit "medical use" against "industrial use" 
Until we REPEAL cannabis prohibition ENTIRELY, these "manufactured distinctions" WILL CONTINUE FOREVER, because we'll keep fighting OURSELVES, and we'll make sure that we keep paying ever more for the privilege of getting other people to write more restrictions on our lives.

PLEASE END THE MADNESS NOW PLEASE! DON'T BE A LIFE DESTROYER,
BE A LIFE SAVER, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!

on the edge of NO hope aNd end the insanity with a dash of...
I must be delusional to think the best is yet to coMe
my body mind and spirit was never made for legislation, it was meant to thrive and prosper.
42yrs of pure slavery and medical religious and political torture aNd obstruction of justice. A crushed spirit aNd violation of a Legal Disability Will. I have even asked in writing for the corrupt State of Utah aNd Wasatch Mental Health to OBEY my Legal Disability Will and humanely put ME to sleep if I cannot SEE the light of day for Human Civil Disability Rights and a REAL promised pharmacy and land. I know a lot of YOU will never understand the journey I have walked going through this endless world of slavery and inhumane abuse aNd torture to obtain FREEDOM and RIGHTS. 
I would rather go HOME to my Heavenly FatHeR then to breath in anymore injustice. I can't even imagine the pure hell and insanity it has inflicted on those who's lives that have been ignored and forgotten. The mental aNd psychological abuse aNd torture has been so deeply marked and social media and facebook, twitter and blogger are my last place to plead for this insanity to end. 
 If true FREEDOM cannot BE obtained then please LOVE LOVE AND END THE PAIN... RELEASE HER FROM THE CROSS