Saturday, December 13, 2014

Steadfast in Faith


Art in Review
deSigN #150 'Cherish'
8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook Art Work

staying steadfast in prayer aNd faith, I was drawn back to this ooak Art Piece 'Cherish' 
though I have been crushed in spirit aNd persecuted greatly, I know that my oNe True Savior aNd Beloved lives in ME aNd gave his life for ME that I might live out my days in True LoVe,
solid Faith aNd Hope, following his path aNd not that of corrupt man made visions.
No matter how maNy 'False Flags' aNd False Churches may display themselves before my soul, 
or a Constitution or Bibles that have been cHaNged countless tiMes for mans greed to get gain
I kNoW without a shadow of a doubt I was made aNd reborn in the image of my oNe TRUE GOD...

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
~Galatians 2:20

'tHaNk YOU' Heavenly Father for your oNe TRUE LOVING SON, tHe oNe whom I follow daily in my HeArt, tHe oNe my spirit has been tattooed with in my forehead, wiNgs aNd very soul
No matter how many journeys aNd paths I have been persecuted on or deceived in, I kNoW that my Life aNd LoVe oNly beloNgs to YOU aNd to my oNe TRUE LOVE of your Son.  
I 'tHaNk YOU' aNd cherish the bravery, self discipline aNd determination YOU have instilled in ME, to break free fRoM mans bondage or fRoM the son of perdition who attempts to display himself as my Beloved aNd is not aNd set free ALL those who have tried to tear apart my TRUE LoVe for thee.  For those who have attempted to crush redemption aNd justice on my 'Book of Life' 
aNd Legal Disability Will to my oNe TRUE Father in Heaven.
To those who have died with YOU in true LoVe, who have taken upon their cross of sacrifice to make way for truth, righteousness aNd to restore your oNe aNd oNly true KiNgdoM, the oNe that lives on in my HeArt. I need no man made Church or Temple to fiNd YOU there,  I need not seek the outer world to fiNd YOU resting within ME.  
I will never give up on YOU because YOU never give up on ME.
{I still BELIEVE IN 398.2}

~ ~ ~

8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook Art Work
Dedicated to my Heavenly FatHeR aNd to my TRUE LoViNg Son
aNd to my Children, my Guardian Angel faiRies aNd MotHeR Nature
activist aNd artist to REAL HuMaN Civil Disability Rights aNd
TRUE Healthcare Reform
POETICGARDEN