Monday, November 29, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award


I have been given the 'Stylish Blog Award' by Terri at: www.terrisproul.blogspot.com
aNd am so huMbled aNd appreciative that she would give Poetic GaRdeN this award. A taleNted artist in her own right aNd a kiNd gesture iNdeed, 'tHaNk You'

To accept this award I have to do the following:
1). Thank and link back to the person who awarded me

2). Share 8 things about myself

3). Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered

4). Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Things to know about me:

*I live in Sunny Southern California aNd can see SleepiNg Beauty's Castle aNd DisNey's FiReWoRk Show fRoM my gaRdeN

*Determined to FLY in life, I was able learn how to ski with my Health Disabilities, ski backwards, park juMps aNd back country all in oNe season.

*Walt DisNey is my biggest Mentor

*Alice In WoNdeRlaNd is my favorite movie

*I truly believe in faiRies aNd eNjoy cReAtiNg aRt WoRk aNd installing faiRy laNdscapes

*Both my kids play Ice Hockey

*Under 6 moNths Poetic GaRdeN has broken over 4 Scrapbook Records

*It's a passion of miNe to sHaRe with others the iMpoRtaNce of dReAmiNg

Here aRe my Blog Picks:


atouchofdeb.blogspot.com


crystalscreations7.blogspot.com


morepaperinyourdiet.blogspot.com


kathy-thebeautifullife.blogspot.com

bbflockling.blogspot.com

elvenslippers.blogspot.com

heartfeltcarddesigns.blogspot.com


nothingnewnothingwasted.blogspot.com