Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vision Through My Soul


beNeAth the bRaNches you will fiNd a woRld not often seen
caNdied blossoms aNd sugared petals dRagoNflies aNd bees
ladybugs aNd butterflies daNce beNeAth the leaves
tiNy as a dewdrop but as big as the soul can see
a baby faiRy nestled diScoveRiNg her newborn wiNgs
as she tries to flutter aNd floats about catchiNg on every breeze
she knows that if she keeps on tRyiNg she will begin to see
that she can fly just like all the others if oNly she just believes
I weNt on a walk to get soMe fResh aiR
aNd took my camera with me to captuRe MotHeR NatuRe.
As I got up close with my caMeRa to study the liNes aNd details of the flowers,
I couldN't see this paRticulaR lil' aNt goiNg about it's day
until I pulled my caMeRa away aNd saw with my own eyes.
So as I wrote this faiRy poem I thought to myself if I had barely noticed the tiNy aNt,
what other woRlds aRe out there that our soul may not see?
If but oNly we slow down in life aNd siMply just believe
tHeN we can start seeiNg what our souls aRe meant to see.
~by poeticgarden.com