Saturday, October 18, 2014

'FALSE FLAG' JESUS!!!


 Russia youtube

This is tHe 'False Flag' Jesus that is invading aNd terrorizing aNd stalking this plaNet aNd my Ark/TeMple, my House of Abraham, my Spirit aNd my Legal Disability Will aNd most iMpoRtaNtly my Garden of Eden aNd rightful HoMe. This is tHe iMage they aRe using on tHe Mormon LDS websites aNd facebook, show up on Youtube in Russia aNd stRaNgely enough, HIS 'SON OF PERDITION' image shows up on 60 Minutes. HE is not tHe true 'Beloved' This is tHe iMage that is haunting my WoRld aNd dReAms aNd 'Book of Life' 
this is tHe Monster aNd admitted cheater that appeared in American Fork aNd Orem Courtsystem with me in '2012. This is the Beast aNd my abuser aNd Ex MotHer Fay Norton Jorgenson of the LDS Mormon Church aNd President Monson aRe abusing aNd violating aNd torturing my Living Legal Disability Will. 42yrs of 'Obstruction of Justice' in Heaven aNd on Earth
for Human Civil Disability Rights
This iMage is tHe SON OF PERDITION on my DNA aNd SpiRit in my 'LaMbs Book of Life'
HE aNd tHe Mormon Church aRe using aNd violating my Spirit aNd Legal Will!!!
I AM the Living aNd Risen TRUTH that this man aNd image is a Fraud!

YOU LIED TO A TRUE WARRIOR MOTHER GODDESS OF THE EARTH!
YOU ARE IN THE DOG HOUSE, WITH A CANDLE AROUND YOUR NECK
not just State wide but the 'White House' and the entire plaNet!!!
So much trouble with my DAD aNd my Founding Forefathers... Religion or not
it says in your 'man made' Bible, that drunk Man Whores would not receive the 
TRUE KINGDOM aNd would BE sifted aNd deleted aNd my Ex Cheating Husband Ryan Galbraith Photographer for the Salt Lake Tribune, should BE deleted aloNg with the False MotHeR aNd Deceitful WoMaN raising my children along with the LDS MoRmoN abusive lying MotHeR
Fay Norton Jorgenson aNd President Monson, should BE stoNed aNd deleted.
According to this on going 'FALSE FLAG' BS in my Legal Disability Will
tHe Goddess has oNce again been troden upon, lied to aNd tortured aNd lowered in society by tHe lying corrupt Man aNd Jesus tHat ran fRoM my TRUE Legal Disability Will aNd the
REAL aNd TRUE 'Lambs Book of Life' aNd fRoM tHe House of Abraham
The MoRmoN LDS Church is a 'GIANT RED HERRING FALLACY' aNd silence people out of their HuMaN Civil Disability Rights
I AM THE WOMAN GODDESS 'WHISTLE BLOWER' LIKE EDWARD SNOWDEN,
HERE IN AMERICA.  Religion has lied aNd so has the Government aNd they aRe running fRoM my LIVE 'Lambs Book of Life' aNd coNtiNue to Spiritually Torture aNd violate

fRoM a Brave MotHeR, Warrior aNd Activist of Pro Life 420 Green that knows her shit!!!
POETICGARDEN.COM