Thursday, November 6, 2014

NO LOVE



No LoVe...

oNce again the State aNd Wasatch Mental Health lied.  Roughly a month ago my case manager said under oath that she would provide medicine vouchers to honor aNd pay for my 
required medicine of cannabis.
SHE said a whole lot of other broken promises aNd woRds as well 
There is nothing to trust or Believe here anymore, this State is pure evil aNd vile aNd so is the abusive killing aNd murderous healthcare system. 3yrs in the violent lying aNd abusive court system with un lawful investigations aNd ongoing in house silent abuse.
I was violently ignored aNd lead on in lies, over aNd over, oNe excuse after another
oNe broken WoRd after another. As of yesterday the Case Mngr. sat on my couch oNce again aNd lied. They still will not hoNor my rights or protect ME after all this tiMe. Day after day of constant abuse aNd leading ME on so falsely. Not oNce did this State protect ME, not oNce!!! they all had their way with ME in each city tossing ME around like a rag doll. tHe LDS Church aNd it's perverted system commit such horrible horrible violent acts of cRiMes. How many more years, days, weeks, hours do I have to repeat the cRiMes over aNd over.  I caN't live another day going through their hell hole of abuse aNd lies aNd deception. I actually pleaded with the Case Manager yesterday to knock ME out aNd get it over with.  It's like they aRe looking for aNy which way to kill ME all over again but without a trace. I guess the first tiMe that I died by an abusive LDS MotHeR, lying ex, doctors, medical aNd bishops fRoM the LDS Church aNd State, wasn't enough. There is no hope in a sick demented aNd vile system such as this. Yesterday proved to ME that the Republican Party aNd tHe LDS Church clearly work for corporate aNd government corruption aNd greed aNd doN't care if YOU live or die aNd they doN't care about the cRiMes they inflict on HuMaN Beings
Case Manager even said "how about being examined at the Cancer Institute in Utah"
I think 42yrs of medical abuse aNd reMeMbeRiNg your violent death, is enough!!!
I tHiNk paying for Church aNd State SINS aNd the laRge history of cRiMes aRe ENOUGH!!!
I thought I was going to throw up as sHe said those words. I doN't know how many tiMes they have abused ME for my healthcare aNd used ME for my knowledge aNd doNe nothing
to protect my rights.  I AM a major threat to their killing spree system.
How many tiMes was I offered help aNd they lied aNd looked the other way.  I was thrown into repeated aNd neglectful medical abuse, even to date!
And if YOU think criminals aRe going to obey guns rights, 
well then YOU aRe just a special kiNd of stupid!!! This War was never about guns, it was about the huge cRiMes that Religion aNd Government have doNe to so maNy people aNd they use these wars to distract fRoM their government cRiMes

42yrs without complete HuMaN Civil Disability Rights
aNd they still won't go after the criminals, they just sit there aNd watch ME suffer like they enjoy getting off on it for entertainment. The system here is so beyond twisted aNd sick that I caN't even place into words ALL that they have doNe. Wasatch Mental Health aNd tHe State have abused aNd violated my rights so bad they doN't care!!!  They keep running in circles.
They doN't even care about the heinous and abominable crimes that they have done
They didn't even care or honor my Legal Disability Will
The system wont STOP abusing ME.  PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT MY RIGHTS AND YOU RAN AND LIED!
They have abused aNd exploited ME so bad.  The Case Manager offered to help move ME to Colorado where my rights can be sustained aNd honored but soMehow I know that is a lie too
because in writing in '2012 under oath, I was to BE relocated to Colorado to live aNd have my rights aNd medicine sustained aNd paid for. There is no doubt about it that they waNt ME to die all over again. It says in the perverted man made Bible, that those who suffered in the prior life of persecution, shall BE rewarded in the next. Did that ever happen? NO on not just ME but for so maNy that have been kept down in constant persecution!!!
BROKEN PROMISES aNd non stop tribulation!!!
Not oNly does a perverted God running State of Utah break their own commandments but they inflict the most vile cRiMes everyday in broad day light. 

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN THE AMERICAN FLAG
"WE THE PEOPLE" HAVE BEEN SO BETRAYED, LIED TO AND LEAD DOWN CONTINUOUS DEATH TRAPS OF ENDLESS ABUSE, VIOLENCE AND NO TRUE LOVE
THIS SOIL WILL NEVER BE HOME EVER. I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE A PLANET THAT HAS HUMAN CIVIL DISABILITY RIGHTS IN IT AND THIS PLANET DOES NOT. THERE IS NO CHANCE OF DREAMS, HOPE OR A TRUE CHANCE OF PROSPERITY AND THRIVING HERE. THEY TRULY DO NOT CARE! THEY HAVE PROVEN AND SHOWN THAT TO ME FOR AN ETERNITY! Kill ME again aNd this tiMe PLEASE DO it quick, get it over with, because I know that is what YOU aRe trying to DO to get out of accountability!

Pro Life Activist ~ POETICGARDEN
poeticfairy on twitter
I do not advertise for the quote website above, I siMple like the point the quote made
I do not support a corrupt outdated healthcare system that kills aNd of old dogma ways