Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Through the Looking Glass


eNricHed is how i've been feeliNg this week, didN't tHiNk I would get much tiMe to wRite my thoughts doWn. Well heRe I am up in my {wiNdow above the door} wRitiNg in my aRt JourNal. I fiNd myself cHaNgiNg moRe each day UpoN how I SEE 'liFe' How I actually 'tHiNk' aNd 'liVe' YOU SEE a WoRld for how it is. I SEE a WoRld of how it should be... YOU see?
Oh Rats, ok let me tRy to explain this aNotHeR way. Why is a Raven like a wRitiNg desk? for the saMe reason that a wRitiNg desk is like a Raven. YOU SEE? Precisely My poiNt Exactly! which is why there is no better way tHeN to say just this...

I'm a Real Estate AgeNt for faiRies (cRicket moMeNt, I know just hear me out)

I cReAte actual HoMes for faiRies. I also go in search of existing hoMes wHeRe faiRies like to liVe. Ok now that I have that written doWn... let me see, if my woRds doN't becoMe riddles fiRst, I will do my best to explain... fRoM how I wRite to how I speak, I iNteRpRet what the faiRies tHiNk. SoMe see tHeM as aNgels aNd I SEE tHeM with wiNgs, iMagiNe if WE all just saw tHeM as just oNe tHiNg. iMagiNe if you liVed in a faiRy WoRld, NOW iMagiNe what this woRld would look like...
How would you describe it? How would you SHOW soMeoNe what your 'faiRy WoRld' looks like to you? Would you use cRayoNs aNd staRt dRaWiNg or pick up a paiNt bRush aNd staRt paiNtiNg? or maybe a pen to wRite it all down or seNd a message by text? Take a picture aNd seNd it by eMail or peRhaps 'twitter' it all iNstead...
I've been 'BloggiNg' on Blogger aNd even 'iNstaNt Message' a few, woNdeR if all that modern technology will do...

To Show YOU my StoRy Book i've cReAted for YOU

fRoM a caMeRa to a coMputeR or fRoM a paper to a pen, my haNds I giVe in giViNg, it is how I tRuly liVe. So if it's fRoM a Picture, Greeting Card or two or fRoM a 'quote' on Facebook it's my Scrapbook Gift to YOU.
Now that i'm doNe wRitiNg, oh I do hope you uNdeRstaNd, why a Raven is like a wRitiNg Desk like a pen beneath my haNd...
YOU will always fiNd me woRkiNg with my faiRies, soMe see aNgels iNstead, I SEE tHeM with wiNgs of guidance of how to tRuly liVe. ~fRoM the aRt JourNal of poeticgarden.com