Friday, April 8, 2011

aRt in Review




deSigN #113 MotHeR of TiMe
A MotHeR of grace, she geNtly sMiles, the years of summers past
The meMoRies she holds within her heart of her children, keepsakes that forever last

8x8 'ooak' Scrapbook aRt WoRk
copyrights of poeticgarden.com
Original Issued Date: April, 2010
'ooak' Glass Baubles by Poetic GaRdeN
Prima Flower & Butterfly Collections
Making Memory Brads

aRtist jourNal meaNiNg
"I always coMe back to this particular aRt peace because of the overall feel aNd colors that I chose to use. Tranquil in every way to convey the eMotioNs I was feeliNg at that particular tiMe in my Life's JourNey. A portrait of a young girl aNd boy that reMiNded me of my own children aNd the newly discovered love I had never experienced before with tHeM. A sileNt boNd that together is spoken of a MotHeRs love to her children that will staNd the test of tiMe"
~copyrights of Poeticgarden.com