Tuesday, April 12, 2011

faiRy LaNdscapes



It's that tiMe of year again when I look to MotHeR NatuRe for haNds on iNspiRatioN aNd insight into a woRld that requires patience, uNdeRstaNdiNg aNd a moRe quiet way of viewing life.
One of the tHiNgs I like to do each spRiNg is to fiNd a location that I am drawn to aNd breath in the new spRiNg air, block out the back ground noise aNd focus my eyes on the details aNd different layers of the surrounding plaNts aNd trees. Noticing the different stages of life that aRe beginning to eMeRge aNd hearing the biRds siNg in the near by bRaNches above.
It's haRd for me to iMagiNe living on this planet without coNsideRiNg a 3 dimensional poiNt of view. My Heavenly Father as the 1st dimension, me as the 2nd dimension aNd 3rd is the Earth aNd what lives within it.
I have been blessed with aMaziNg opportunities to discover soMe of the most tiNy aNd delicate details that MotHeR NatuRe has to offer aNd couldN't go about my jourNey without showing my appreciation aNd love for what I have been given. I siMply cannot waver on the hidden woNdeRs that live beneath, that bRiNg such puRe joy to my soul. Teaching me about the most siMplest aNd peaceful ways to live my life.
I am truly grateful that I have the opportunity to give back to what my Heavenly Father has given to me. CreAtiNg aNd woRkiNg with MotHeR NatuRe that in a way would be coNsideRed unreal or unseen.
This is HIS gaRdeN aNd feel it is my duty to do my part in caRiNg for it. Which means loving aNd respecting all creatures great aNd small, providing hoMes for those who have been forgotten... my faiRies